Today, we share some signs that may indicate if you have the disease.Although routine self breast exams do not detect cancer the way mammograms do, they can help spot signs you should not ignore:
- Lump, hard knot or thickening inside the breast or underarm area
- Swelling, warmth, redness or darkening of the breast
- Change in the size or shape of the breast
- Dimpling or puckering of the skin
- Itchy, scaly sore or rash on the nipple
- Pulling in of your nipple or other parts of the breast
- Nipple discharge that starts suddenly
- New pain in one spot that doesn’t go away
Visit a physician right away if any of these symptoms are present.
As always, stay healthy, senior friends!